So I casually learned this but I thought it was worth a share. According to the United Nations page, Today is the World Autism Awareness Day.

Secretary-General António Guterres wrote:
On World Autism Awareness Day, we speak out against discrimination, celebrate the diversity of our global community and strengthen our commitment to the full inclusion and participation of people with autism. Supporting them to achieve their full potential is a vital part of our efforts to uphold the core promise of the 2030 Agenda for Sustainable Development: to leave no one behind.

I haven't observed this day before so I can't speak by experience and I can be wrong, but from what I understand, apparently, you are encouraged to wear blue, in clothes and your social network profiles and in general do anything that brings awareness to the different spectrums and bringing attention to the shortcomings that make it harder for people with autism to have their basic rights and technology to give them the needed freedom to go in their daily lives.

Are you guys observing this day? Do you have any ways to bring awareness to Autism?  or have you noticed any other website that has done something for it?